Safety and security at every step you make.
Our health is no doubt top priority. INTERASCO health insurance programs ensure you with high quality hospital care and health services, in the largest and most reliable hospitals, so that you and your family can enjoy the security and care that you deserve.
Primary Care and Prevention
Beside you with simple procedures
Prevention is the best treatment. Get access to a wide network of collaborating diagnostic centers for quality diagnostic tests and doctor’s visits, with the primary care programs of Interasco.
If you wish to receive further information on Health Programs please contact your insurance agent or call our offices at 210 6793100.
First Care & First Care Advanced
First Care primary care program offers you and your beloved ones, diagnostic tests and medical visits either you have an emergency incident or your annual check-up. At the same time, you will get additional consumption barriers not only for you but for your relatives to use this package (in emergency / critical situations).
Simply call 2106793200 and an expert team will assist you from scheduling your complimentary annual diagnostic check up till dealing with an emergency incident If you wish to receive further information on Interasco First Care please contact at 210 6793100.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/strattic/site/public_html/wp-content/themes/interasco/health_insurance.php on line 80
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/strattic/site/public_html/wp-content/themes/interasco/health_insurance.php on line 98
Health Insurance program for Foreigners
Το προγραμμα ασφαλισης
αλλοδαπων immigrants απευθυνεται:
The health insurance program for immigrants is essential for
- Foreigners who wish to obtain a residence permit in Greece (Necessary document from 3 months to 75 years old).
- Foreigners who do not have insurance and wish to have hospital coverage in public hospitals.
- Any uninsured person who wish to have hospital coverage in public hospitals.
- Hospital care in Greece, up to €10.000 in public hospitals, with 80% coverage and 20% coinsurance annually.
- Medical expenses due to accident and illness, up to €15.000 with 80% coverage and 20% coinsurance annually.
- Permanent Total Disability/Permanent Partial Disability, up to €15.000 with 80% coverage and 20% coinsurance annually
- Loss of life due to accident, up to €15.000 with 80% coverage and 20% coinsurance annually.